History and Milestones
- Awarded GSA Schedule 70 – Health IT SIN 132-56
- Became a corporate member of HIMSS North America
- Gained certification as Professional Partner with VMware
- Relocated headquarters to Fairfax, VA
- Released iAM, an Integrated Asset Management System
- Appointed new Chief Executive Officer, John Alexander
- Secured ISO 27001:2013 certification.
- Re-Awarded another five years for DOJ/ATF Network Support (NMSS) and expanded lab services.
- Awarded 5 Year US Census datacenter cable work services.
- Successfully completed mobility provisioning project at the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) on time and on budget.
- Awarded a subcontract from CSC to migrate legacy applications to the cloud for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
- ICS embraces efficiencies in operations and organization with Matrix Management Approach – OneTeam™.
- 1st Annual ICS PMO Open House – Unveiled Integrated Program Management Office for ICS (iPMO).
- “Operation OneTeam” ICS launches a new logo. The new logo design demonstrates diversity of the company always underpinned by its fundamental differentiators: Innovation, Collaboration and Synergy.
- Professional Development Program employee career growth program launched by ICS leadership partnered with ICS Human Capital and PMO launches employee.
- ICS established “Dr. Rustan Freedom Scholarship” awards for students across the world in memorial for Chairman of the Board, Dr. Pete Rustan.
- ICS joins ranks of Quality Process Achievement and passes its annual ISO 9001 surveillance with flying colors.
- ICS Engineering Division clears its quarterly independent audit for its Warehouse Ops Process Quality.
- ICS celebrates Tenth Year of growth closes with ICS established in five markets and seven business sectors with significant Best Practices skills certified.
- COER launched a key ICS initiative for partnering and OneTeam efforts as a new Division. Customer Oriented Enterprise Resources (COER) is a critical product in our 10 year successes.
Defense Sector Highlights
- DoD awards a multi-term continuance providing PMO, Contracts Management, HR, Procurement and Logistics support to renowned Swiftships LLC.
IT Sector Highlights
- WMATA SmarTrip Regional Customer Service (RCSC) Awarded Prime Contract for the Center opening a new business unit within ICS. ICS brings 40 jobs to metro Washington, and ten million added investment.
- Long term support for DoJ/ATF Network Management Support Services initiated sixth consecutive year of successful client services in LAN/WAN and lab documentation.
- ICS Military Health Systems (MHS) Infrastructure Operations team extends Virtual Desktop Interface (VDI) to 500 users across the Defense Health Agency (DHA). In addition, the tenants for the Cloud services in DHA Development Test Center (DTC) exceed 100 tenants.
Logistics Sector Highlights
- Awarded Prime Contract for developing middleware to support Asset Management for NSA.
- Awarded 3 year Logistics management contract to support Swiftships Shipbuilders insuring efficiencies and accountability in this world class firm.
Engineering Sector Highlights
- The “Transit Portfolio” enjoyed the Award of contract for modernization of Red-line signaling design and commissioning work supports the industries excellent reviews of our specialized skill team.
- Awarded CMMI Level 3 Certification
IT Division Highlights
- ICS team releases 2 distinct Enterprise Mobile Apps – DIRT 2.0 & InciCap
- Awarded Prime Contract on FBI ITSC and received a multi-year and multi-million dollar Task Order (Most awarded amount of any ITSC contract holder)
- NOAA grants task order to outfit NASA NESDIS Facility in Maryland
- Telecom team finishes product development within RFID/RTLS space
Engineering Services Division
- Transportation team wins a competitive full & open bid – MARTA CCTV implementation
- Major expansion in Transportation Division, as the team heads for Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Light Rail expansion projects
- Transportation Division new Vice President for Engineering Services
IT Division Highlights
- Military Health System Cyberinfrastructure Services (MCiS) – (Formerly known as TMA – Tricare Management Activity)
- Awarded Contract Option 2 Period extension
- Development Testing Center (DTC) ATO Sign-Off June 19, 2012
- Automated Backups and Recovery, Infrastructure Monitoring, Change and Incident Management, Initial Service Catalog, Image Transfer, Hardware Ingress and Setup, Initial-State Configuration Management, VMware environment
- Managed ingress of multiple Program Office applications/environments into DTC (ESB SOA Demo, Enterprise Blade Server platform, DHP-SIRT, BMC Proof of Concept, DHIMS BDMS DT&E and CHCS)
- Ongoing Support Accomplishments
- 821 Cores, 71 Servers, 45.44 TB
- Software license management
- Security operations
- Systems Administration
- Federal Aviation Authority (FAA)
- Awarded Contract Option Period extension
- iPad Scanner Proof of Concept Application completed
- Presented mobile capabilities to the FAA IT Information Delivery Customer Service Representatives Atlantic City Meeting
- Created a unique PIV enabled application iOS using blue tooth connectivity and RFID technology Proof of Concept for novel PIV card use
- Ongoing Support Accomplishments
- 1100 iPads Provisioned & Supported between Aug 2011 to Apr 2012
- Over 420 Show-and-Tell Training Sessions
- Tier 1&2 Support for > 1400 users (iPad, iPhone & RAZR)
Engineering Division Highlights
- Awarded new WMATA ATP Track Circuit Contract in the amount $4.95M in April 2012
- Awarded contract modification to the existing Red Line contract in the amount $1.7M in June 2012
- Re-scoping of the existing OB Line contract will add additional $5M to ICS Transportation work.
- Contract mod to the existing OB line in the amount $3M for the RTU and the new Training Facility.
- Trip to the Middle East region has assured a lot of potential for ICS Transportation in 2012. Senior management will focus on the opportunities and new local partnerships there.
- Awarded $29 million WMATA project
- Recipient of the “Circle of Excellence” Award by SmartCEO magazine
- Featured on cover of May SmartCEO edition
- ICS receives confirmation for CMMI Level 2 appraisal, by SEI
- On time and under budget – Completion of Decennial 2010 (press release)
- ICS Receives Top 5 ranking on Washington Technology’s list of “Top 25 8(a) Companies”
- NVTC names CTO Khurram Shah as “2010 CTO of the Year” Finalist
- Awarded Orange & Blue (O/B) line Rehabilitation – Power, ETC, SCADA, and ETS
- Awarded NAVSEA SeaPort-e Contract Vehicle
- Opened ICS West Coast Regional Office
- Opened ICS Midwest Regional Office
- INC 500 Magazine recognizes ICS as #36 among “Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” and in Top Five for IT.
- ICS Gulf Coast and Southwest Presence
- Awarded Decennial 2010 Census PBOCS
- Awarded DBE WMATA, VDOT, MDOT, and MWAA
- Achieved 8(a) status till 2015