InciCap provides a platform to capture, document, and communicate information about an incident, seamlessly and in real-time.
First responders and incident managers can work effectively from any location to resolve incidents safely and efficiently with InciCap, a mobile application solution that manages the lifecycle of an incident from occurrence through resolution.
Incident Management Defined
- Capture a new incident in real-time with just a few pieces of data
- InciCap automatically captures the latitude and longitude for the incident location
- Browse and search multiple incidents from incident list
- Custom fields can be added on-the-fly to satisfy any data capture need
Get the Big Picture
- The “Incident Browser” provides the user with a summary view of the incident
- All data associated with the incident is displayed on this view
- The history of the incident is presented in a chronological timeline format
- The entire “Incident Browser” can be emailed directly from this view
Incident Evaluation & Insights
- Review incident chronology to identify opportunities for improving future incident response.
- Incident review can uncover previously unidentified patterns to assist in tailoring InciCap to better manage future incidents and/or incident types.
- Capture incident details using text, photos, audio and video
- Comprehensive search to locate specific incident
- Manage the status of incidents
- Add comments that are summarized on a daily basis
- Add custom fields to the incident – on-the-fly
- Scroll timeline view and access incident entries directly
- All incident data backed up in the cloud
- Email details of incident and/or incident entry from Incident Browser
- Complete incident history available directly through app
- No restrictions on incident task assignments
- Detail status tracking of incident, incident events and incident task assignments
- Detail feedback via channels
- Security levels customizable by user and incident
- Detail event history